The String The String

Very good.

The flash really caught that storybook feel, and I was captivated to the end.

My one gripe, though, is your music choice. It didn't seem to mesh with the calm, serene feel of the story too well.

DEIMOS DEIMOS

Aww...

This didn't make me pass my monk training! It just made me dead! :(

Still, the game was quite creepy, which was the main point of the game. Nice work.

Impkid responds:

haha me too! i said "no" like 3 times

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

One of the greatest episodes by far

Especially with all of that custom spritework you did there, and all of the humorous references to ytps and such.

The one gripe I had, though, was that final enemy's ability to turn anyone he looked at into stone. That seems a little too... overpowered for my tastes. >.>

EC_Breaking The Habit EC_Breaking The Habit

This flash t'was mighty good.

The animations were all relatively fluid and clear, and your somewhat jagged style of artistry and animation looked really good to me. Everything was fine, but sometimes, the characters made some 'questionable' faces that didn't seem to fit the emotion they were supposed to be conveying to the viewer. Other than that, great work. I wish you'd get back into Flash.

Also, strangely enough, I don't really like Linkin Park, except for this song. What a coincidence!

HappyNoodle Vs SadNoodle HappyNoodle Vs SadNoodle

This flash is too good

This flash is epic beyond all comprehension. And the storyline, while being completely ridiculous, is somehow absolutely perfect. Everything you did was mastered to perfection.

The only problem of the flash was the near inaudible talking, but that's about it.

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

You're a fucking genius.

All of those plot twists, amazing graphics, humoresque lines, and pseudo-3Dish areas, combined with the swap between the real world and the crazy retro-world, going on for 10-20 minutes, really comes out perfectly to this amazing Flash.

Currently, it has a score of 4.07/5.00, which is already a severe underrating. I think some people might be getting the wrong idea from the preview pic for the Flash, and are just voting low; assuming it sucks and is just a joke Flash.

In any case, yeah. Brilliant work. Can't wait to see the next one.

Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

Don't listen to those guys...

There are three reasons why so many people downvoted this movie. Let me say them before I get to my review.
1. ZOMMMMMMMMMMMMGFGFBFBBBQ THESE GUIZ ARE RIPPIN' OFF NEWGROUNDS MATERIAL 0 0 0!!!!!!!
2. HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS WAS SUBMITTED BY A SPAMMER ZERO FUCKING ZERO
3. OH NOES A PENIS ZERO ZERO ZERO TIMES OVA NINE THOUSAND!!!!!!!!!

Alright, now to the review.

The collaboration was actually very good. It was full of variety, good art, and comical genius that got me laughing and entertained throughout the whole of the Flash movie. There really was no downside to this movie. You guys put in a lot of time and effort to get this together, and I applaud you for that.

I fived.
I favorited.

Keep up the good work.

Sonic Reversal: Ep. II Sonic Reversal: Ep. II

Very good.

Y'know, I always wondered what would happen if you put Phoenix Wright music to Sonic the Hedgehog.

The result is phenomenal.

Agnry Rant Agnry Rant

That was fucking epic.

I shat bricks.

One thing, though. At times, you spoke too loudly, making your voice inaudible. Work on that next time.

Omenator responds:

Hahahaha, awesome man. Thanks alot. Yeah, the audio - I went a little over the top with audacity, I'm afraid. BH did an awesome job, though. Thanks for the support - means a lot to me

SMW 2 SMW 2

Not Good.

It was laggy, there was no background, sound effects, or any length whatsoever.

Listen, the next time you work with sprites, you upload them in .PNG format, hear me.

Then, after that, get rid of the white backgrounds from behind the sprites, by doing this.

Modify
Trace Bitmap
Change Settings to 1, 1, Pixels, Normal, in that order.
Ok.
Deselect the Sprite
Click the White Background behind your sprite
Press delete.

There, now there aren't any more stupid white backgrounds behind your sprites, freeing you to put in backgrounds to your Flash.

Next, add sound effects. Just add them the same way you would with music. Just clear the keyframe at which you want the music to start, then add in the song.

Also, make your Flash movies longer, and come with some more original ideas.

MarkZ980 responds:

Thank of call me how to delete this fucking wite background. Now I can use background and i will try to do better sound effect...
I will try to do a sripts before do the movie.
Thank to write this comment.
You very help me ;)